Deitruthhelpoe Admin replied

293 weeks ago

X-Men 2 Tamil Dubbed Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The X-Men band together to find a mutant assassin who has made an attempt on the President's life, while the Mutant Academy is attacked by military forces.
Several months have passed since The X-Men defeated Magneto and imprisoned him in a seemingly impregnable plastic chamber. One day, a mutant by the name of Nightcrawler infiltrates the White House and attempts to assassinate the president, setting off a chain reaction of anti-mutant measures by the government. Meanwhile, Logan is trying to discover his past. As scientist named William Stryker discovers Professor X's secret school and Cerebro, Magneto's partner, Mystique, is planning to break her leader out of prison. But when Professor X's school is attacked by Stryker's forces, Logan, Rogue, Iceman and a few are lucky to escape. Those who remain meet in Boston, where they form an uneasy alliance with Magneto to stop Stryker and rescue Professor X.
Such a great sequel to the 2000 original X-Men. Nightcrawler played by Alan Cumming has a fantastic opening sequence and an equally good "recruiting" moment with Storm and Jean Grey. Every X-Men (Rogue, Iceman and Pyro joining the team) has his or her moment and their mutant powers are in different ways important for the story. Stryker - the bad guy - is used and played very viciously. Magneto becomes the "Loki" of the story. He and Mystique have to join forces with the X-Men to stop Stryker but at the same time they scheme their own diabolical plan. Once again Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan show what they can do just with their mimics. Strongest players in this game. Sad - very sad - that the third part of this original trilogy was not as good as any of the past and future X-Men movies. This could've been a nearly perfect trilogy.
​Plot Overview: Short after the events on Liberty Island, a human task force with the purpose of killing all mutants rises and kidnaps Professor X(Patrick Stewart). Both the X-Men and Brotherhood of Mutants alike must join forces to save mutant kind.<br/><br/>Directed by Bryan Singer<br/><br/>Starring Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen and Hugh Jackman<br/><br/># NO SPOILERS!<br/><br/>Overall: This movie is a great superhero movie and triumphs over its predecessor. Everything from acting, action and story goes bigger but it also makes it better.<br/><br/>Would Recommend.<br/><br/># POSSIBLE SPOILERS!<br/><br/>Patrick Stewart was excellent as Professor X as was Ian McKellen as Magneto. I love the relationship between Charles and Eric and think that it is very well done. Hugh Jackman was born to play The Wolverine and that shines through here. Halle Berry was a good storm as was Rebecca Romjin as Mystique and Alan Cummings as Nightcrawler. Famke Jansen was good as Jean Grey. Brian Cox was amazing as William Stryker as rivals Magneto for my favourite X-Men villain. Stryker&#39;s lack of powers made him an interesting and compelling villain and stood out for me in the film. Every character is used to appropriate potential and was used effectively.<br/><br/>The story was great and the doomsday weapon used was very interesting and unique. The twist on the weapon at the end was also great and made the movie more tense. Superb ending with a shocking sacrifice. As much as I loved the way they played around with Wolverine&#39;s past, I hate the overwhelming focus on Wolverine in these movies and wish more could be given to other characters.<br/><br/>There were some nice shots but the editing and some poor lighting let the movie down in the cinematography department.<br/><br/>There were some pretty cool and interesting effects.<br/><br/>This movie provided great action and gave justice to all the characters. The oddball attempts at humour fell flat for me but I imagine they may hit for some people.<br/><br/>Personally, I really enjoyed this movie and think it was much better than its predecessor(which was also really good and I recommend). <br/><br/>9/10
It also boosts the punch of the movie that so many of its action scenes evoke the Iraqi War news footage of the past month, and the "X-Men" premise – people persecuted because their difference makes them seem threatening – carries even more relevancy and weight than it did three years ago.
Mutation…it is the key to our evolution. It is how we have evolved from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - The Introduction in hindi 720pOswald's Last Wish 720p moviesRush Hour dubbed hindi movie free download torrentTour of Luzon, 1962 movie in hindi dubbed downloadThe Magician movie free download hdThe Mysterious Pilot movie download in mp4The Patriot full movie downloadThe Pecos Kid telugu full movie downloadRun All Night tamil pdf downloadUncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection sub download
Please log in to post a reply.